What information may Daher Holding collect about you?
In general, the personal information Daher Holding collects includes (but is not limited to) name, address, contact details, gender, occupation, in some cases membership of professional associations and, where relevant, certain financial information (each such item being "Personal Information").
How will Daher Holding use information we collect about you?
Daher Holding may use Personal Information for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
Daher Holding generally uses personal information to:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested
- Personalise and customise your experiences on our website
- DaherHolding may use Personal Information to communicate with you and to provide you with ongoing information about opportunities in which Daher Holding believes you may be interested.
In most cases where Daher Holding asks you to provide Personal Information, if you do not provide Daher Holding with that information, Daher Holding will not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
When may Daher Holding use your details to contact you?
Daher Holding may contact you:
- In relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that Daher Holding can deliver the services to you
- Where you have opted to receive further correspondence
- For marketing purposes if you have requested to opt in to future communications from Daher Holding and companies within Daher Holding.
Will Daher Holding disclose your details to anyone else?
Daher Holding may disclose personal information to other companies within the Daher Holding Group that may only be used as set out above.
How long may Daher Holding keep personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Daher Holding.
We may also use a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign your computer a 'User ID'. Cookies contain information by which Daher Holding can identify your computer to our servers. You may configure your browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded or so that your browser does not accept cookies.
Daher Holding may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer. In some cases a web page might contain more than one cookie. The information gathered from these different cookies can be used to build statistical and demographical information about the user of that computer.
To disable your cookies, please refer to the help menu within your Internet browser